Avocados are a unique type of fruit as they are quite discrete from others in many ways. It is a very rare type of fruit which is rich in fats. Most of the fruits are rich in carbs and proteins, but it is the unique one as it is a great source of healthy fats and fibers.
It is the healthiest fruit as it has the fibers and healthy fats which give you a full energy pack without any strain of obesity as it is cholesterol free and it constitutes the healthy fats and fibers. There are many health benefits of avocados, and many types of research have proved that having an avocado gives you an energy boost without any side effect such as obesity or anything related to body weight.
Following are some fascinating benefits of avocados that you might not have known:
- Avocados are the fattiest plant in the family of plants as they contain almost 80% of fats which means eating half of an avocado gives you a lot of fats. But point to ponder here is that the fat which constitutes avocados are the healthy fats, and those fats are good for the body. The majority of fat present in avocado is the oleic acid which is a menstruated fatty acid and is good for health and should be a part of one’s diet. The oleic acid is heart-friendly fat and helps to keep the heart in a healthy form.
- Other than fats, avocados are also loaded with fibers. Fibers are one of the essential components of our diet, and a regular intake of fibers is necessary for healthy functioning. So, if you want to get a balance of your fibers and fats then go, have an avocado, it will fill up the need of fibers plus healthy fats. Other than this, fiber is related to a reduced risk of many diseases, and it often relates to weight loss and many other proper metabolic functions.
- Due to its calorific texture, avocados could be a part of many foods and are very delicious. Their creamy texture makes them good for many foods such as salads.
- Avocados could also be used in place of fats which have to be used in making of brownies and other biscuits etc.
- Avocados are also a very rich source of vitamin C. As Vitamin C is present in many other fruits such as oranges and lemon but other than that it is a full pack of many essential nutrients
- Other than Vitamin C, Vitamin K is also present in avocado which is a coagulating agent and helps to clot the blood. Blood cutting is very important as without clotting of blood a very mild injury may become fatal and may result in death as if there is no blood clotting then it will cause many problems. Thus avocado also serves as a CLOTTING AGENT.
- Avocados also have a high quantity of potassium present in them. This high level of potassium regulates blood pressure and plays a vital role in maintaining a normal blood pressure.